Brendan Totten is an illustrator and printmaker based in Boston, Massachusetts. He studied at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, and has done work for books, posters, and print editorials.
When not making pictures, Brendan can be found biking and camping around Massachusetts, and spending too much time in coffee shops.
- Artcrank (2014, 2015, 2016)
- REI (2016)
- Seven Days (Nov. 2016, Vol. 22 No. 10, Cover Illustration, AD Dianne Sullivan)
- The Harwich Junior Theater (2013, Poster Illustration)
- The Huntington News (2009-2010, weekly spot illustrations and cartoons)
- IndieMedia (2017, Promotional Poster, AD Amy DePaola)
Recognition and Awards
- American Illustration 35
He is currently available for commissions and freelance work.
You can find Brendan elsewhere on the internet: